Monday, December 10, 2012

Nike Fuel Band Mission


This weekend the Nike Fuel Team announced that they were doing a Nike Fuel Mission. If you know me you know I am addicted to my Fuelband. I love it so much, so to have a Fuel Mission excites me beyond belief.

I have been getting worried because I have been thinking how I am going to motivate myself until the end of January when I start training for my next marathon. However, Nike Fuel has answered my call by giving us a fuel Mission.

They have not released a whole lot of details about this mission but it starts tomorrow and it stars Alyson Felix, Calvin Johnson, Alex Morgan and Neyma Jr.

Are you joining in the Mission, if so make sure you RVSP on facebook and be ready to start racking up the fuel points.

If you would like to add me on Nike Plus my user name is TiaraBeth, I am so ready to compete. From what I understand you are using any device that you can gain fuel points from. So your fuelband, your running app and the Kinect is what I have to compete with.

This Mission came at the perfect time because I am no longer injured and can go full force with my Fuelband.

Game on world!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am super excited about the fuel missions too! I am going to do my first one today! Oh and I added you on nike plus. My name there is Joshua White. Also if you like the nike plus missions, check out the fitocracy app for iphones

    ReplyDelete