Thursday, December 13, 2012

What is on your Christmas Wish List?!!?

Christmas is literally just around the corner and I have a wish list full of everything from Burberry to Nike. Below are a few things from Nike I am hoping is under my tree.

NIKE LUNARGLIDE+4 SHIELD WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOE

If you are a runner and you love getting yourself outside in the cold winter months, these are a much needed shoe. These shoes are made for the wet months. They will keep your feet dry while still looking awesome. I have been eyeing these shoes since they first came out and I am hoping I find them under the tree this year.

NIKE FLYKNIT RACER

The first time I saw the Flyknit racer I fell in love!! Serious love! I have an obsession with minimal shoes and these shoes look beautiful. I have been wanting to try a pair of these forever, but I can't find them in Canada. Maybe Santa's elves can pull something off for me.

NIKE LUNARBASE TR



The first time I put a training shoe on my foot I realized that I would never again train in a running shoe. I love this lunarbase trainer. It is at the top of my wish list because a girl can't have too many training shoes.

Nike Flash
I tried this vest on when I was down in San Fran for Nike Women's Marathon and I still regret not getting this vest. Running early in the morning and at night calls for being safe. It is a lot harder for drivers to see you at night so it is important that you are well reflected. That is why I love this vest. You get the reflection without the bulk. It can fit over any hyperwarm gear and you are ready to take off on your run.

Nike Relay Capri's
I actually have these Capri's in blue and I love them!! I love bright colors and bold prints. They make me happy. I literally want these in ever color I can get my hands on. These are super comfortable and make a statement. 

Nike Pro Oslo Glow Boy Shorts
I love this print. It is so cute. I love training in the Nike Pro's especially when it is warm out or I am at Bikram. I really want these just for the pattern. They are limited edition and are going to fly off the walls this season.

Nike Slouchy Sphere Training Hoodie
I love anything with a cowl neck that double as a hood, enough said for this hoodie. Seriously the cutest item I have ever seen. If you want to get into my good books this is what I want!! It's cute and has thumb holes!!

Nike Muse Training Shirt
This shirt is to die for!! I love it! When I first saw it on the Nike site I wanted it right away. It's super cute and you could put a colored tank under it and wear it to the mall with a pair of jeans. I WANT THIS!

That is my Nike Wish list for Christmas, we shall see what Santa leaves for me on Christmas morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment