Friday, April 5, 2013

What Nike Spring Essentials I will be Getting

Spring is in the air and that means new Nike styles are out. This season my must have list is as follows:

Nike Pro Printed Women's Sports Bra
The Nike Pro Printed Sports Bra! Who doesn't love a good print!!? I know this girl does!! I love it!! One of my goals this summer is to have abs defined enough to run in sports bra and who wouldn't want to show this beauty off!?!?!?

Nike Vapor Epic Women's ShirtThe Nike Vapor Epic Women's shirt! This is hot. I saw Lakey Peterson wearing one in her NTC app and now I want one. It's cute stylish and could be worn to a campfire at night.












Nike Icon Print Woven 2-in-1 Women's Training Shorts

These shorts are so CUTE they are the Nike Icon Woven Print shorts. I want in my wardrobe so bad! 













Nike Mix and Match Art Women's Training T-ShirtThe Nike Mix and Match Art Women's Training Shirt. I have always wanted to be a beach girl! I think this is what draws me to this shirt so much. It's stylish and will look hot with a sports bra under it. 












I am off to do some damage on my credit card. Hope these give you some inspiration for what should be in your closet as spring arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment