Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Gear has Arrived from @NikeWomen I am so Over the Moon



I was sitting on my couch having a convo with my mom and I got a tweet from Nerissa stating that she had received a box from Nike Women. I jumped off the couch and ran downstairs to see if my box had come. I asked the concierge if a package came for apartment 1416. Guess what!??!?! I had one!!! I was so over the moon.

One of the first things I noticed and put on, was the Nike Overdye Women's Racerback tank top. Mine is mint green. One thing about me, I adore mint green. It's such a great color and totally in season. It's so lightweight and I can see my wearing this often. I am wearing it right now with a pair of jean shorts, cutest outfit.

I love getting new bra's. Seriously, you cannot do a workout with a bra. This time I got a sick green Nike Victory Shape Bra. It's awesome, super comfortable and really stylish. One of my goals is to have abs, or be able to wear a bra and shorts while running and feel comfortable doing that. I am hoping I can wear this one.

I picked up the Nike Loose Tri-Blend shirt and the first thing I noticed about it was how soft it felt. Seriously is this shirt cashmere because it feels like it. It is beautiful on and can be worn on causal Friday's to work. Please go out and get one, at the touch of it you'll want to purchase one yourself. I promise.

It's summer here and we are having the hottest temps we will have for the rest of the summer. Now that I have the Nike Critical 2S Epic top. This top is lightweight and not hugging. I want to tell you how it feels to run in so I am hoping for a chilly morning so I can take it out on the trail!!

I got the most awesome pair of capris out there. They are an awesome color, anything with color I love but these pants they are blue!! I'm dying over them. They are the Nike Relay. Waiting for a cooler day to get out and wear them. Mother nature give me some cool weather for one day hehe. To keep me loving the warm weather I also go the Nike Twisted Tempo Shorts. Mine are bright pink and orange. I want to wear them to work tomorrow, not on dress code. These are going to be great running shorts. Bring on Saturday. 

Last, but totally not least in my box of goodies from Nike Women was the new Nike Sports watch. I have been thinking about getting myself one of these because it would really help me with improving my pace and being able to do each mile faster than the next. This watch is going to help me reach my goals. 

Thank you Nike Women you ladies are amazing. I will let all of you know how I train in each of these, tomorrow is a Nike Training Club at 5 am and Bikram afterwards. 

1 comment:

  1. So cool. The girls at Nike Women are amazing! Have fun using all your new gear!

    ReplyDelete