Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Winter Running Clothes - Amazing



On December 24th, as I was leaving my house to go and do a Christmas Eve workout I opened my door and the FedEx man was standing there with a package from Nike Running. I was ecstatic. I love receiving Nike packages. I went to the gym with full knowledge that when I returned home there would be a package waiting for me to open. 


I went straight home after the gym and opened the package I received from Nike Running. The Nike Running team was more than generous!!!
Nike Twisted Women's Running Capris
Nike Twisted Women's Running Capris

In my package was a pair of Nike Twisted Women's Running Capris. Oh my gosh!! These capri's are soft. They feel super awesome against your skin and I love wearing them. They are a twisted color on the band and even have a draw string on the inside for added support. They are breathable and move with you rather than restricting you. They have moved up the list in my favorite capri's to wear. 


Nike Tailwind Short-Sleeve V-Neck Women's Running Top
Nike Tailwind Short Sleeve V-Neck



The Nike Running team also sent me a Nike Tailwind Short Sleeve V-Neck top. I am kind of in love. I am really picky about what I wear on my skin. If I don't like the feel of it I won't wear it. One thing that stood out to me about this top was the feel of it. It has a very soft almost cashmere feel. It's comfortable and breathable. When you run it pulls the sweat away from you, that is important for winter running because one worry with winter running is hypothermia. This shirt calms my worry of that.

Nike Element Shield Full-Zip Women's Running Jacket
Nike Element Shield Full Zip
I also received the Nike Element Shield Full Zip. This has been a want of mine for a few months. It's a beautiful coat for one and it is comfortable. It fits kind of on the small size so if you like clothes tight go with your size, if you don't than you may want to go a size bigger. I personally like the way it fits and when I run I don't like my clothes being to baggy on me. It even has thumb holes and built in hand gloves, this is my favorite feature. By no means should this be your gloves, but if you happen to forget them these would work. I love this coat and have worn it out and about cruising around town to the store. 

Nike Dri-FIT Shield Women's Running Vest
Nike Dri-Fit Running Vest
My last item is the Nike Dri-Fit Shield Running Vest. Honestly, from the moment I took it out of the package I knew I was in love!!! Like head over heels love. For one it is bright, and I love bright colors for two it's warm. Running in the winter you always want to make sure you are layered up. You can always take off layers but if you don't have the layers you can't always put them back on. I have wanted a vest for winter running for months now. My wish came true. There is a small pocket in the back for your keys and a pocket upfront for your iPhone. Winter running drains your phone and keeping it close to your body will help the battery from dying faster. I still prefer to run with the Nike Running Watch but if you must have your phone for music it's a great place to store it. It has a reflective streak on the back because there is less light in the winter so other can see you and not hit you. I am totally in love with this and it is the cherry on top of the perfect running gear. This vest is also perfect paired with a dri-fit running top and a vest for the warmer winter days. 


Thank you Nike Running Team for the amazing running outfit. You have given me the no-excuse winter because really with this gear I have no excuse not to run the element and make it count. 

No comments:

Post a Comment