Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 21 - 30 Day Run Challenge: If you couldn’t run for the rest of your life, what other exercise would you start doing in its place?


 If you couldn’t run for the rest of your life, what other exercise would you start doing in its place?

I don’t even want to think about this. It makes me sad.

There have been times when I couldn't run for a week or two and I did elliptical and I wasn't very happy at all. I dreaded it actually. It seems so boring and monotonous I mean to some people running isn't the most thrilling thing either but at least I can run outside and do different types of running I can't elliptical outside lol.

If I couldn’t run I am not entirely sure what I would do. I want to say pick up swimming but this isn't a 100% viable option for me due to the fact that I have an injury in both of my shoulders.

I guess I would find something I love being active and when I was a swimmer I never thought I would be a runner, so maybe I would take up cycling if this happened. Let’s hope it never does happen because I am pretty sure I would slip into some kind of running withdrawal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment