Monday, June 11, 2012

My Training Plan is Here

After the whole day of checking my email and checking my email and oh yeah checking my email my training plan from Marie Purvis finally came!!! Ahhh!! I literally did a little dance when it got here. I was so EXCITED.


Now my official training starts =) how exciting is that!!! The training is going to be intense. At first glance I didn't think it would be. I thought to myself "I am doing more than this right now" I looked at it more and realized that it is going to be intense but AMAZING. It looks like it is easy, but Marie and Nike Women are setting us up for achievement and not for failure. They don't want to see us burn out early on, or get an injury.


I am so excited to train with my new found friends Karen, Elizabeth and Narissa. These girls are so awesome and are so encouraging. I am glad that I get to share this experience with these wonderful ladies.


I am most excited that Nike Training Club has been incorporated into my training, I believe that this is going to keep my muscle mass up and allow me to be a better runner.

October 14th is going to come sooner than I know it. What is so funny to me about this whole experience is back in January I told my boyfriend M that before the year was out I wanted to run a Marathon. I am pretty sure I say that almost every year. I plan to train for it, but I fall off before I event start. This is my opportunity to run the marathon and rock it and show myself how much I am truly capable of.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm so excited to train with you virtually and run with you in San Francisco! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete