Monday, June 4, 2012

Nike Fuel Band

I recently purchased myself a Nike Fuel Band. The only reason it took me so long to make the purchase is becasue the are not available in Canada, yet.

I had it sent to my friend K and she sent it to me. I owe her so much for that.

The fuel band is another one of Nike's genius creations. You wear it on your wrist like a watch and it tracks your movements.

Today I set my goal, on accident, for 4000 fuel. To gain fuel you have to move your body. Because I set it for 4000 this morning instead of taking the elevator I took the stairs, all 28 flights.

Needless to say, I LOVE my fuel band. I think it is really going to help me go above and beyond my fitness goals.

I think everyone needs a fuel band, and no I am not getting paid by Nike to say that. I am actually serious because they will push you to reach the goal you have set for yourself that day. You find fun ways to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment