Friday, June 15, 2012

Nike Cheyenne Vapor Bag has a Rain Coat

This morning I woke up and realized it was pouring rain outside and I had to get my stuff to work without getting it wet.

I don't mind running in the rain, I actually find it invigorating, but I HATE putting on wet clothes and heading out. I was kind of panicking a little. I remembered that the bag Nike Women sent to me had a rain coat built in for the bag. I was so excited about this, I was like a little school girl.

The rain coat pulls out from the top of the bag and than snaps together at the bottom. Serioulsy, whoever thought of this should be given a prize of some kind because this is genius. I am going hiking next weekend and I am looking forward to being able to bring this bag on the trails and if it starts to rain I'll be able to keep my stuff dry!! =)


1 comment:

  1. モンクレール ベストモンクレール(Moncler)はダウンの王様といえるブランドとして、品質が世界屈指の最高レベルを誇っています。ここでは、機能性とファッション性の両方を併せ持つ人気高いモンクレール ベスト『RABELAIS』をご紹介いたします。今年の秋冬にも人気集中です!

    ReplyDelete