Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What Can be Found in my Gym Bag

It's no secret that I go to the gym in the morning and I do workouts on my lunch hour. One questions I am often asked is what is in your gym bag besides your gym clothes. Here is a sneek peak into my gym bag.


Bobby Pins:

Bobby Pins
I have short hair. I don't carry around elastics I always have a stash of bobby pins on me. This helps me pull my bangs back out of my face so I can focus on my workout. Lets be honest here, it's hard to focus on your workout when your hair is flying in your eyes. I just simply twist my hair back and away I go. They are perfect.
Belkin Armband






Belkin Armband:

It doesn't matter if it is an outdoor run or if it is a Nike Training Club I need to put my armband into something that will hold it so I don't lose it or even worst crush it. I love using an armband because it keeps my iPhone out of my way so I can focus on my workout.


Yurbuds
Yurbuds Earphones:

When it comes to armbands it can be any brand I don't care. When it comes to headphones I wont use anything but Yurbuds. Honestly, these are the best things I have ever used. They are comfortable, they fit well. They were designed by a triathlete. When I am running for longer than 10 minutes my ears get sore from earphones. These are meant to be worn for hours. They are sweat proof and they come with a lifetime warrenty. They are a little pricy but worth the cost. I also realized that by not wearing proper earphones you can get sweat into your ear and get a shock. If you ask me a shock in your ear that is so close to the brain isn't worth it to me I would rather spend the money to get good quality earphones.

Shower Cap


Shower Cap:

Yes, I use a shower cap, haha. When I workout at lunch I push the hour. To cut down on getting ready time I don't wash my hair, to be honest I wash my hair 3 times a week and never on a lunch hour. I stick a shower cap on and jump in the shower cuts down on getting ready by a half hour.

Ponds Facewipes
Ponds Facewipes:

I look kind of crazy when I wear make-up to the gym. I get racoon eyes, it isn't a pretty site. It also isn't very good for your skin to sweat with make-up on. You get the make-up in your pores and this causes blackheads and acne. So I always take my make-up off before a workout. I find it easier to use facewips rather than facewash. I love these ponds wipes because I get a clean skin feeling from them, they smell amazing. 
Perfume
Armani Exhange Perfume:

I only use one of two perfumes. DKNY Pure or Armani Exchange. They both have soft sents so they are not super over powering, but smell really nice. Sometimes I don't give myself enough time to shower (I know gross) so I will just spray some perfume on me and get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment